STM32VL Discovery Kit - STM32F1
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: ST Microelectronics
- SKU: 2130 | DAB509
1,280.89 (inc GST)
Rs.1,085.50 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
STM32VL Discovery Board - STM32F1
STM32F1 STM32VL Discovery Kit with STM32F100RB MCU
The STM32VL-DISCOVERY also known as STM32F1 Value Line Discovery Kit is the most affordable and quickest way to discover STM32F100 Value line micro controllers. Developers get to start the application quickly and easily which includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
The STM32VL discovery kit includes an STM32F100 Value line micro controller in a 64-pin LQFP and an in-circuit ST-LINK debugger/programmer to debug discovery applications and other target board applications to which support for extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing prove to be quickest and compact for enriching the wider experience of the embedded development. Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32078 package.
We have Various sizes of Devlopment Board. Check out our complete collection of Devlopment Board.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of STM32VL Discovery Kit
- STM32F100RBT6B microcontroller, 128 KB Flash, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-Link with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-Link (with
- SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Two red LEDs; LD1 for USB communication, LD2 for 3.3 volts power on
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 5 volts and 3 volts
- Two user LEDs, LD3 and LD4 (green and blue)
- Two push buttons (User and Reset)
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|