Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 2097 | DAB089
2,876.25 (inc GST)
Rs.2,437.50 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Maduino SIM808 GPS Tracker
It intergrate a micro Controller Atmega 328, GRRS/GSM module SIM808, which is the
SIM808 GPS Tracker is an IOT (Internet of things) Solution based on the ATmega328 and GPRS/GSM GPS module SIM808.
upgrade version of SIM900, power management and storage, to make the SIM808 GPS Tracker ready for real project for IOT projects such as smart-home, outdoor monitoring, shared bicycle, etc.
The SIM808 GPS Tracker based on the Arduino, users can program it with Arduino IDE, which is very easy especially suit for the none-programmers. There are also guide for users to learn how to create the first IOT project with this board, with which the starters can learn the hardware and programming skill quickly.
We have Various sizes of Maduino Module. Check out our complete collection of Maduino Module.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of Maduino SIM808 GPS Tracker
- BAT Input Voltage : 3.4-4.2V
- ATmega328 : 8MHz, 32KB flash, 2KB SRAM
- Micro SIM connector
- Integrated Power Control System
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection
- Quad-band : 850/900/1800/1900Mz
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- GPS L1 C/A code
- 22 tracking /66 acquisition channels
- Tracking : -165 dBm
- Cold starts : -148 dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix : Cold starts-32s (typ.), Hot starts-1s (typ.)，Warm starts-5s (typ.)
- Accuracy : approx. 2.5 meters
- Interface : I2C/SPI/UART/18*GPIO
- Arduino compatible
- Working Temperature : -40 – 85℃
- Default baud rate : 115200
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|