BBC Micro Bit MB80 Single Board Computer
- Stock: 1 InStock
- Brand: BBC - Micro Bit
- SKU: 2186 | DAB753
1,475.00 (inc GST)
Rs.1,250.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
BBC Micro Bit Pocket Sized, MB80-US – Single Board Computer
Micro bit is an Open Source Pocket Sized Single Board Computer by BBC
The BBC Micro Bit is an open-source hardware ARM-based embedded system designed by the BBC for use in computer education. The BBC micro bit is a handheld, programmable micro-computer that can be used for all sorts of cool creations, from robots to musical instruments – the possibilities are endless.
The MB80-US BBC Micro Bit Board was designed to encourage children to get actively involved in writing software for computers and building new things, rather than being consumers of media. It has been designed to work alongside other systems, such as the Raspberry Pi.
We have Various sizes of DC to DC Converter Modules. Check out our complete collection of DC to DC Converter Modules.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Applications of MB80 Micro Bit
- Embedded Design & Development
- 1 x USB Cable(For programming).
- Computer with Internet access.
Features of MB80 BBC Micro Bit
- A 5×5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters
- Two programmable buttons. Use them as a games controller, or control music on a smartphone
- The on-board motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt or free-fall and use it to control motion activated games
- A built-in compass, a 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you’re facing and your movement in degrees and detect the presence of certain metals and magnets
- Bluetooth Smart Technology. Connect the micro: bit to another micro bit, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everyday objects
- Five Ring Input and Output (I/O) including power (PWR), ground (GND) and 3 x I/O. The Micro bit can read values from sensors and control things like motors or robots
- 20 pin edge connector: This allows the micro: bit to be connected to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Kano through a standard connector
- Micro-USB controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents the Micro bit to a computer as a memory stick