CS5460 Energy Meter Module
- Stock: 27 InStock
- SKU: 2328 | DAB919
560.50 (inc GST)
Rs.475.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
CS5460 Energy Meter IC Breakout Board
CS5460 Single phase Bi-directional Power Energy Metering Module
The CS5460A is a converter that contains two ΔΣ analog-to-digital converters (ADC), high-speed power calculation and a serial interface To-digital converter with a high degree of integration. It can be precise Measurement and calculation of active energy, instantaneous power, IRMS and VRMS,For the development of single-phase 2-wire or 3-wire meter. CS5460A The current can be measured using a low-cost shunt or transformer Voltage is measured with a voltage divider resistor or a voltage transformer. CS5460A With the microcontroller to communicate with the bi-directional serial port, the chip pulse input The frequency is proportional to the active energy. CS5460A is convenient On-chip AC / DC system calibration.The "bootstrap" feature allows the CS5460A to work independently, After the system power automatically initialized. In the self-boot mode.The CS5460A reads the calibration number from an external EEPROM According to the start instruction.The CS5460A operates when using this mode When no additional micro-controller, so when the meter for large quantities Residential energy measurement, can reduce the cost of the meter.
We have Various sizes of Misc Modules. Check out our complete collection of Misc Modules
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of CS5460
- Power Data Linearity: Linearity in 1000: 1 dynamic range Is ± 0.1%
- On-chip functions: can measure power (active), I * V, IRMS and VRMS, with power - pulse conversion function
- Can be "self-guided" from the serial EEPROM smart, not micro Controller
- AC or DC system calibration
- A mechanical counter / stepper motor driver In line with IEC687 / 1036, JIS industry standards Power consumption <12mW
- Optimized shunt interface V to I phase compensation
- Single-supply ground reference signal
- 2.5 Volt on-chip reference voltage (maximum temperature drift 60ppm /)
- Simple three-wire digital serial interface
- Watchdog Timer With a power monitor
- Power supply configuration : VA + = +5 V; VA- = 0V; VD + = + 3.3V ~ + 5V
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|