Cytron 10A Dual Channel DC Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: Cytron
- SKU: 2260 | DAB946
1,720.09 (inc GST)
Rs.1,457.70 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Cytron 10 Amper Dual Channel DC Motor Driver Shield for Arduino Uno
10 Amp 7 to 30 Volt DC Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
Building a mobile robot with Arduino? Want to control high power stepper motor? Look no further! SHIELD-MDD10 is a 2-channel high power motor driver shield for Arduino. It is able to control two brushed DC motors or single bipolar or unipolar stepper motor from 7 Volt to 30 Volt. With discrete NMOS H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 10 Amp per channel continuously without any additional heatsink.
The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way. Buck regulator which produces 5V output is also available to power the Arduino mainboard. This eliminates the need of extra power supply for the Arduino mainboard.
This motor driver can be controlled with PWM and DIR inputs. The Arduino pins for these inputs are configurable via jumpers. If the specified pins on Arduino are already used up by other application/shield, you can select another pin easily with the jumper.
Various protection features are also incorporated in the SHIELD-MDD10. Overcurrent protection prevents the motor driver from damage when the motor stalls or an oversized motor is hooked up. When the motor is trying to draw current more than what the motor driver can support, the motor current will be limited at the maximum threshold.Note: Power input does not have reverse-voltage protection. Connecting the battery in reverse polarity will damage the motor driver instantaneously.
We have Various sizes of Cytron. Check out our complete collection of Cytron.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of MDD10 Motor Driver Shield
- Shield for Arduino form factor.
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Control one unipolar/bipolar stepper motor.
- Operating Voltage : DC 7V to 30V
- Maximum Motor Current : 10A continuous, 30A peak
- Buck regulator to produce 5V output (500mA max).
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- Selectable Arduino pins for PWM/DIR inputs.
- PWM/DIR inputs compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V and 5V logic.
- PWM frequency up to 20kHz (Output frequency is same as input frequency).
- Overcurrent protection with active current limiting.
- Temperature protection.
- Undervoltage shutdown.
Application of Motor Driver Shield
- Mobile Robot
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)
- Solar Tracker
- Game Simulator
- Automation Machine.
- 1 x 10 Amps 7 to 30 Volts DC Motor Driver Shield for Arduino (2 Channels)
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|