Barcode Scanner RS232 Interface
- Product Code: 0367
- Availability: 2
Price :Rs.3,776.00 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
Barcode Scanner with RS232 Interface
This is a cost-effective handheld laser RS-232 bar-code scanner, which is special designed for small stores, exclusive shops and chain business organisations. It has a good performance of shock resistance. It fast scan most commonly–used 1D bar codes. Its scanning speed can be up to 150 times/sec and the depth of scan field can be above 40cm.
Want to interface Barcode scanner to Micro-Controller?
Integrating Barcode scanner into your Micro-controller based project has never been simpler. This Barcode scanner has direct RS-232 output so it can be directly interfaced directly to any micro-controller via MAX232 IC. Since the output of the bar-code scanner is serial it can be connected to any micro-controller with UART pins. The default baud-rate is 9600 you can even test the output by connecting it to PC via Serial Port or you can even use a USB to Serial converter (for Laptops & PC's that do not have com port) and view the output on Hyper-terminal by setting its baud-rate to 9600.
Related Link: How to Interface Bar-code Scanner with Micro-controller.
Features of RS232 Barcode Scanner
- Light source: Visible laser 650nm
- Error rate: 1/5,000,000
- Safety According to national laser safety standard: Class2
- Barcode type: 1D barcode like UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN/ISSN, Code 39, Codabar,Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Code128, Code 93, Code 11,MSI/PIESSEY, UK/PLESSEY, UCC/EAN128 code, etc.
- Supported interface : RS232
- Trigger mode: Trigger buttons
- Detection distance: 25cm (250cm2) 20cm (100cm2) 5cm(small area)
- Baud rate RS232baudrate: 2400-38400
- Default Baudrate: 9600
- Bar width Minimum 0.1mm(4mils)
- Scanning width 60mm @ 30mm (from objects);98mm @ 100mm (from objects)
- Depth of scanning field: 2~9cm(0.1mm bar width);3~40cm(0.3mm bar width)
- Scanning speed: 150times/sec
- Scanning distance 10-600mm Elevation angle 60°, Inclination angle 45°
- Operating temperature: -20oC~50oC
- Storage temperature -20oC~60oC
- Operating humidity 0~95%
- Storage humidity 5%~95%
- Input voltage DC 5V±5%
- Operating current 50ma(operating mode);30ma(standby mode);100ma(maximum peak)
- Quiescent current 20mA
Please NOTE: This Barcode Scanner works on 5 Volts.
Tags: Barcode Scanner