Digital LDR Sensor Module
Digital LDR Module using LM393 comparator IC
This LM393 Photosensitive Light Dependent Sensor Module is using a high-quality LM393 voltage comparator. Easy to install using the sensitive type photosensitive resistance sensor the comparator output signal gives a clean and good waveform.
Driving ability is 15 mA with the adjustable potentiometer, it can adjust the brightness of the light detected. Working voltage is 3.3 Volt to 5 volt. Where output is digital switch output. Since this module is sensitive to the light, usually used for detecting the ambient brightness and light intensity.
When there is no light or the light intensity cannot reach the value, DO output is high level. When light intensity over than the value, the module DO output is low level. The module digital output DO can be directly connected to the microcontroller, use microcontroller detects high or low level, so that can detect the environmental light intensity change.
PIN Interfacing for LDR based Light Sensor Module
- D0: Digital output signal.
- A0: Analog Output Signal.
Features Of Digital LDR Module
- It comes with Mounting Hole Screw.
- Easy to install
- Signal output indicator light.
- LDR module 4 PIN
- Able to detect ambient brightness and light intensity Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Output: DO digital switch output (0 and 1), AO analog voltage output Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry, and other microcontroller board.
Specifications Of LM393 Photosensitive Light-Dependent Control Sensor Module
- IC Chip: LM393
- Input Voltage (V): 3.3 to 5
- Length (mm): 15
- Width (mm): 33
- Height (mm): 8
- Weight (gm): 4