- Stock: 14 InStock
- Brand: DNA Technology
- SKU: 0124 | DAA391
76.70 (inc GST)
Rs.65.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
The DS1307 serial real time clock (RTC) is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C, bidirectional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. The DS1307 has a built-in power-sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to the backup supply. Timekeeping operation continues while the part operates from the backup supply.
Features of DS1307 RTC
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month,Month,Day of the week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, Nonvolatile (NV) RAM for Data Storage
- I2C Serial Interface
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
- Optional Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|