Nova PM Sensor SDS011 PM2.5 Air Quality Dust Sensor with Digital Output
Nova PM2.5 SDS011 Laser based Air quality Detection Module
The SDS011 using principle of laser scattering,can get the particle concentration between 0.3 to 10um in the air. It with digital output and built-in fan is stable and reliable.
Characteristics Of Nova PM Sensor SDS011 High Precision Laser PM2.5 Air Quality Detection Sensor Module
Applications Of Nova PM Sensor SDS011 High Precision Laser PM2.5 Air Quality Detection Sensor Module
- Accurate and Reliable: laser detection, stable, good consistency;
- Quick response: response time is less than 10 seconds when the scene changes;
- Easy integration: UART output (or IO output can be customized), fan built-in;
- High resolution: resolution of 0.3ug/m3.
- PM2.5 Detector
- Air Exchangers
- Filtering system
Using laser scattering principle:
Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area.
The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed.
The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.
- Measuring output: PM2.5,PM10
- Range: 0.0-999.9 ug/m3
- Power supply voltage: 5V
- Maximum working current: 100mA
- Sleep current: 2 mA
- Operating temperature range: -20-50℃
- Response time: 1s
- Serial data output frequency 1 time/s
- Particle diameter resolution: Less than 0.3um
- Relative error: 10%
- CTL: Control pin, reserved
- 1um: >0.3 Micron particle concentration, PWM Output
- 5V: 5 Volt power input
- 25um: >2.5 Micron particle concentration, PWM Output
- GND: GND
- R: Serial port receiver RX
- T: Serial port transmission TX