4 wheel Acrylic Robot Chassis Kit
- Stock: 4 InStock
- SKU: 1273 | DAB280
677.32 (inc GST)
Rs.574.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
4-wheel Acrylic Robot Chassis Kit
This is light weight acrylic robotic DIY Kit using BO motor.
Perfect if you are making a light weight robot. Can be used with any micro-controller board even Arduino or Raspberry pi.
Do you want to explore the field of robotics and autonomous robot experimentation, but don't know where to start? 4-wheeled chassis is created just for you. Our new and improved 4-wheeled chassis is a platform for learning robotics, micro-controller programming, electronics and sensor integration. The kit contains all the components required to build a small, high performance robot platform in no time.
The main body of the chassis is made of two layer Laser-Cut Clear-Acrylic sheet and can hold four dual shaft gear motors on either sides. Each dual shaft motor has one side holding the wheel while the other is connected to an included encoded disk. The chassis has enough holes and openings for mounting Sensors, Motor Drivers, and control modules. This kit can be used to build a robot for distance sensing, Obstacle Avoidance, Line follower, Flame Detector, Speed Tester, Wireless remote controlled Car, and any other creative works you can think of.
Feature of 4WD
- DC 6V 4-wheel Robot Smart Car Chassis Kits car with Speed Encoder for Arduino
- Mechanical structure is simple, very easy to install
- The car comes with tachometer encoder
- Uses four deceleration direct current machine curve to be nimble, the directivity is good.
- Four actuations, horsepower fullness.
- The chassis big and steady very easy to expand
Specification of Motor
- 1 x VEEROBOT dual layer Chassis main body
- 4 x Dual shaft gear motors
- 4 x Encoded Disks
- 4 x Plastic Wheels
- 4 x Rubber Tires
- 8 x Acrylic Motor brackets to hold four motors
- 1 x Battery Holder for 4 Battery
- 8 x wires
- Set of Screws, Nuts, Mounts to assemble the chassis
Tags: DIY Kit