TL082 JFET OPAMP
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 0387 | DAA214
23.60 (inc GST)
Rs.20.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
TL082 JFET OPAMP
TL082 Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET Input Operational Amplifier
These devices are low cost, high speed, dual JFETinput operational amplifiers with an internally trimmed input offset voltage ( BI-FET II™ technology). They require low supply current yet maintain a large gain bandwidth product and fast slew rate. In addition, well matched high voltage JFET input devices provide very low input bias and offset currents. The TL082 is pin compatible with the standard LM1558 allowing designers to immediately upgrade the overall performance of existing LM1558 and most LM358 designs.These amplifiers may be used in applications such as high speed integrators, fast D/A converters, sample and hold circuits and many other circuits requiring low input offset voltage, low input bias current, high input impedance, high slew rate and wide bandwidth. The devices also exhibit low noise and offset voltage drift.
FEATURES of TL082 OPAMP
- Internally Trimmed Offset Voltage : 15 mV
- Low Input Bias Current : 50 pA
- Low Input Noise Voltage : 16nV/√Hz
- Low Input Noise Current : 0.01 pA/√Hz
- Wide Gain Bandwidth : 4 MHz
- High Slew Rate : 13 V/μs
- Low Supply Current : 3.6 mA
- High Input Impedance : 1012Ω
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion : ≤0.02%
- Low 1/f Noise Corner : 50 Hz
- Fast Settling Time to 0.01% : 2 μs