YF-S201 1/2" Water Flow Hall Sensor
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 1631 | DAB256
279.66 (inc GST)
Rs.237.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
YF-S201 0.5 inch Water Flow Hall Sensor
Accurate flow measurement is an essential step both in the terms of qualitative and economic points of view.
Flow meters have proven excellent devices for measuring water flow, and now it is very easy to build a water management system using the renowned water flow sensor YF-S201. For example you can make a robotic cocktail dispensing machine, and can use this sensors to accurately measure components like Soda, Water, etc.YF-S201 1/2" Water Flow Hall Sensor sits in line with the water line and contains a pinwheel sensor to measure how much water has moved through it. There is an integrated magnetic Hall-Effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. YF-S201 1/2" water flow sensor has only three wires and it can be easily interfaced between any microcontroller and Arduino board. It requires only +5V Vcc and gives pulse output, the sensor needs to be tightly fitted between water pipeline.
Features of Flow Sensor
- Model : YF - S201
- Sensor Type : Hall effect
- Working Voltage : 5 to 18V DC (min tested working voltage 4.5V)
- Max current draw : 15mA @ 5V
- Output Type : 5V TTL
- Working Flow Rate : 1 to 30 Liters/Minute
- Working Temperature range : -25 to +80℃
- Working Humidity Range : 35%-80% RH
- Accuracy : ±10%
- Maximum water pressure : 2.0 MPa
- Output duty cycle : 50% +-10%
- Output rise time : 0.04us
- Output fall time : 0.18us
- Flow rate pulse characteristics : Frequency (Hz) = 7.5 * Flow rate (L/min)
- Pulses per Liter : 450
- Durability : minimum 300,000 cycles
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|