MAX485ESA RS422 RS485 Interface IC
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 3081 | DAE411
95.82 (inc GST)
Rs.81.20 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
MAX485ESA RS422/RS485 Interface IC
MAX485ESA RS422, RS485 Communication Interface IC is SO8 Package
MAX485 is a low power transceivers for RS485 and RS422 communication. MAX485 contains one driver and one receiver. The driver slew rates of the MAX485 are not limited, allowing it to transmit up to 2.5Mbps.
These transceivers draw between 120µA and 500µA of supply current when unloaded or fully loaded with disabled drivers. MAX485ESA RS422 RS485 IC operates from a single 5V supply. Drivers are short circuit current limited and are protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that places the driver outputs into a high-impedance state. The receiver input has a fail-safe feature that guarantees a logic-high output if the input is open circuit.
DNA solutions,Nashik has various communication IC. Check out our complete collection of Communication IC.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of MAX485ESA IC
- MAX Supply Voltage (VCC): 12 Volts
- Control Input Voltage (RE, DE): -0.5V to (VCC + 0.5V)
- Driver Input Voltage (DI): -0.5V to (VCC + 0.5V)
- Driver Output Voltage (A, B): -8V to +12.5V
- Receiver Input Voltage (A, B): -8V to +12.5V
- Receiver Output Voltage (RO): -0.5V to (VCC + 0.5V)
- Continuous Power Dissipation (TA = +70°C): 471mw
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -65°C to +160°C
- Lead Temperature (soldering, 10sec): +300°C
Applications of MAX485ESA IC
- Low-Power RS-485 Transceivers
- Low-Power RS-422 Transceivers
- Level Translators
- Transceivers for EMI-Sensitive Applications
- Industrial-Control Local Area Networks
1 x MAX485ESA RS-422/RS-485 Interface IC
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|