GY-87 10 DOF Module
- Stock: 1 InStock
- SKU: 1313 | DAA498
997.10 (inc GST)
Rs.845.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
GY-87 10 DOF Sensor
GY-87 is a great board if you want to get readings from a Gyroscope Sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Digital Compass & Air pressure all in one project.
The GY 87 Module adds all four sensors in one small compact PCB thus making it very compact as well as cost effective.
GY-87 Module consists for following sensors:
- Three Axis Gyroscope & Accelerometer Sensor: MPU6050
- Digital Compass : HMC5883L
- Air Pressure Sensor: BMP180
It has build in ultra low noise linear LDO voltage regulator, build-in on board filters, which reduce noise from motor and other high current electronics. It has all sensors connected to I2C bus, you can easy select two I2C address for MPU6050 by soldered jumper, power LED and build in Logic level converter for I2C.
We have Various sizes of Modules. Check out our complete collection of Modules
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of GY-87
- MODEL : GY 87 10DOF MPU6050+HMC5883L+BMP180 10DOF 3-AXIS GYRO + 3-AXIS ACCELERATION + 3-AXIS MAGNETIC FIELD + AIR PRESSURE SENSOR Module
- Weight :10 gm.
- Dimensions : 22 x 17 mm
- Power supply : 3-5V
- 3-axis Gyro+Acceleration+Magnetic Field
- Air Pressure Module
- Build in ultra low noise linear LDO voltage regulator
- Build-in on board filters, which reduce noise from motor and other high current electronics
- You can easy select two I2C address for MPU6050 by soldered jumper
- Power LED
- Build in Logic level converter for I2C
- Designed for 5V logic level
Application of GY-87
- FPV, RC and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection
- 6D-orientation detection
- How to interface GY-87 with Arduino UNO R3.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|