- Stock: 2 - 3 Days InStock
- SKU: 0136 | DAA061
17.70 (inc GST)
Rs.15.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
24C04 4K 5 volts I2C EEPROM
The 24x04 are 4 Kbit electrically erasable programmable memories (EEPROM), organized as 2 blocks of 256 x8 bits. They are manufactured in STMicroelectronics’s Hi-Endurance Advanced CMOS technology which guarantees an endurance of one million erase/write cycles with a data retention of 40 years. Both Plastic Dual-in-Line and Plastic Small Outline packages are available. The memories are compatible with the I2C standard, two wire serial interface which uses a bi-directional data bus and serial clock.
24C04 EEPROM carry a built-in 4 bit, unique device identification code (1010) corresponding to the I2C bus definition. This is used together with 2 chip enable inputs (E2, E1) so that up to 4 x 4K devices may be attached to the I2C bus and selected individually. 24C04 I2C EEPROM memories behave as a slave device in the I2C protocol with all memory operations synchronized by the serial clock. Read and write operations are initiated by a START condition generated by the bus master. The START condition is followed by a stream of 7 bits (identification code 1010), plus one read/write bit and terminated by an acknowledge bit.
We have various types EEPROMS and other Memory IC. Check our complete collection of EEPROM IC's.
Features of 24C04 I2C EEPROM
- 1 MILLION ERASE/WRITE CYCLES with
- 40 YEARS DATA RETENTION
– 3V to 5.5V for ST24x04 versions – 2.5V to 5.5V for ST25x04 versions
- SINGLE SUPPLY VOLTAGE :
- HARDWARE WRITE CONTROL VERSIONS: ST24W04 and ST25W04
- PROGRAMMABLE WRITE PROTECTION
- TWO WIRE SERIAL INTERFACE, FULLY I2C BUS COMPATIBLE
- BYTE and MULTIBYTE WRITE (up to 4 BYTES)
- PAGE WRITE (up to 8 BYTES)
- BYTE, RANDOM and SEQUENTIAL READ MODES
- SELF TIMED PROGRAMMING CYCLE
- AUTOMATIC ADDRESS INCREMENTING
- ENHANCED ESD/LATCH UP PERFORMANCES
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|