RP203 2" Thermal Printer
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 2483 | DAC596
1,917.50 (inc GST)
Rs.1,625.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
RP203 2" Thermal Printer
2" Thermal printer with Serial Interface RP203
RP203 Thermal Printer is very easy to use Printer with direct UART interface (TTL as well as RS232). The RP203 thermal printer an be interfaced directly to any microcontroller, Arduino, ESP8266, Node MCU and even with Raspberry Pi.
RP203 thermal printer works on 5 to 9 volts supply and consumes typically 1.5 Ampere current and peak current is 3 Ampere. We suggest using 5 Volts 3 Ampere SMPS for using this RP203 thermal printer.
Thermal transfer printing is a very different method that uses a heat-sensitive ribbon instead of heat-sensitive paper, but uses similar thermal print heads
Thermal printing (or direct thermal printing) is a digital printing process which produces a printed image by selectively heating coated thermochromic paper, or thermal paper as it is commonly known, when the paper passes over the thermal print head.
We have various types of Printers. Check our complete collection of Printers
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
How To Use
Blink one : Work well
- Printing test : After power up, connect JP4 and disconnect, one test page will be printed.
- On board LED : There is one LED on board to indicate the status of the board. The indicator is as follows:
Blink two : No printer is detected
Blink three : No paper is detected
Blank five : Printer mechanism is overheat
Specification of RP203 Thermal Printer
- Printing Method : Thermal
- Paper Width : 57.5mm
- Paper Diameter : 55mm
- Printing width : 48mm
- Resolution : 203 DPI
- Printing Speed : Up to 90mm/s
- BarcodeSupported : 125,UPC-A,UPC-E,EAN-8,EAN-13,Codebar,Code39,Code93,Code128,Code11,MSI
- Font : ASCII(12x24)
- Graphic printing : Direct bitmap printing
- Paper Sensor : Photo-sensor
- Head temperature detection : Thermistor
- Communication Interface : RS232 or RS232 with TTL level
- supply Voltage: 5 volts to 9 Volts
- Current Consumption: 1.5 Ampere (3 Amp Max)
- Head Life : 50km
- Operation condition : 5~45℃，20~90%RH(40℃)
- Storage condition : -40~60℃，20~93%RH(40℃
Feature of RP203 Thermal Printer with serial Interface
- Stylish and elegant appearance
- Low noise and direct thermal printing
- Automatic detecting paper, automatic memory printing
- Support serial port(RS232C,TTL), and parallel port
- Rich graphics/curve/text printing function
- Easy to load paper
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|