12 Volt 2-Channel Isolated Relay Module
- Product Code: 1388
- Availability: 10
Price :Rs.107.09 (inc GST)
Quantity Pricing (inc GST)
3 + 103.60 7 + 100.12 10 + 96.64 20 + 93.16
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
2-Channel 12 Volt Isolated Relay Module
These are optically isolated relay modules having 12 Volt cube Relays. The relays are driven by a Opto-coupler which provides isolation between your Micro-controller, Arduino or Raspberry Pi & the relay thus making this module better that the modules having transistor or ULN2003 IC as drivers.
This is a 2 channel Relay Module with output relay contacts of 7 ampere at 250 volts. You can use it easily with any Microcontroller, Arduino or Single Board Computers (SBC) like Raspberry Pi and Beagle bone. You can even use this module with digital IC's like LM555 and HT12D Decoder IC.
Features of 2 channel 12 volt Relay Board
- Size: 51mm (length) x 40mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight: 55g;
- PCB Color: Black;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring: VCC: positive power supply system GND: System power supply negative IN1 – IN2: relay control ports
Applications Of Relay Board
Tags: Isolated Relay Board