2 Channel 5 Volts SSR Module
- Stock: 20 InStock
- SKU: 1637 | DAB296
298.30 (inc GST)
Rs.252.80 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
2 Channel 5 Volts Solid State Relay Module
2 Channel 5 Volts Solid State Relay Module (SSR Module)
This is a dual channel Solid State relay module featuring 2 5 Volts solid state relays. This module is capable of switching an AC voltages between 100 and 240 Volts at up to a 2 Ampere current. The module can be controlled from 5 Volts digital source such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino or any 5 volt microcontroller.
Solid state relays do have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there’s no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
We have various types of Relay & SSR Modules which you can use to control appliances. Check out our complete collection of MOSFET, SSR & Relay Modules. We also have various types of high quality Relays & SSR.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of 2 Channel 5 Volts SSR Module
- Solid State Relay 2 Ampere, output with resistance type fuse 240V 2 Ampere.
- Size : 55* 33 * 25 (length * width * height)
- The input power supply : 5V DC (160MA)
(0-0.5V the state of low level relay OFF) (0.5-3.3V Unknown State) (3.3-5V high level relay ON)
- The input control signal voltage :
- The 2.54CM pin and blue KF301 terminal is connected to the line of control more convenient.
- DC+ : connect the power supply positive (press the relay voltage power supply)
- DC- : the cathode of a power supply
- CH1 : 1 relay module signal trigger end (high level trigger effective)
- CH2 : 2 relay module signal trigger end (high level trigger effective)
The static current voltage version of the working current of trigger voltage, trigger current1 way 5V 0mA 13.8mA 3.3-5V 2mA2 way 5V 0mA 26.8mA 3.3-5V 2mA
- Module power supply: the power supply must be consistent with the DC voltage, the voltage relay
- 1 x 2 Channel 5 Volts Solid State Relay Module (SSR Module)
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|