1 Channel 5 Volts SSR Module
- Stock: 3 InStock
- SKU: 1636 | DAB295
155.76 (inc GST)
Rs.132.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
1 Channel 5 volts Solid State Relay
One Channel 5 volts Solid State Relay Module (SSR Module)
1-Channel Solid-State Relay is some what similar to that of a mechanical relay & the difference is that, there is no moving contact in a Solid-State Relay. Here we make use of Phototriac coupler to turn it ON and OFF.
Solid state relays do have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there’s no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
This one channel 5 volts SSR module is capable of switching an AC voltage between 100 and 240 Volts at up to a 2 ampere current. The module can be controlled from 5 Volt digital source such as an Raspberry Pi, Arduino or any other 5 volt microcontroller.
We have various types of Relay & SSR Modules which you can use to control appliances. Check out our complete collection of MOSFET, SSR & Relay Modules. We also have various types of high quality Relays & SSR.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Specifications of One Channel 5 Volts SSR Module
- Rated output load : 100V ~ 240V AC (50Hz/ 60Hz) 2 Ampere
- Rated input voltage : 5 Volts
- Triggered at Low level
- LED showing Solid-State Relay status
- Input control signal :
- Low Signal (Solid-State Relay ON / CLOSED)
- High Signal (Solid-State Relay OFF / OPEN)
- Screw terminals for better & secure connection
Input for SSR Module
- DC + : connected to positive power source (supply power according to the relay voltage)
- DC - : connected to negative power source
- CH1: 1- channel relay module signal triggering end (effective at high level)
- 1 x One Channel 5 volts Solid State Relay Module
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|