5 Volt 2-Channel Isolated Relay Module
- Product Code: 1389
- Availability: 44
Price :Rs.103.84 (inc GST)
Quantity Pricing (inc GST)
3 + 100.72 7 + 97.61 10 + 95.34 20 + 91.38
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
2-Channel 5 Volt Isolated Relay Module
These are optically isolated relay modules having 5 Volt cube Relays. The relays are driven by a Opto-coupler which provides isolation between your Micro-controller, Arduino or Raspberry Pi & the relay thus making this module better that the modules having transistor or ULN2003 IC as drivers.
This is a 2 channel Relay Module with output relay contacts of 10 ampere at 250 volts. You can use it easily with any Micro-controller, Arduino or Single Board Computers (SBC) like Raspberry Pi and Beagle bone. You can even use this module with digital IC's like LM555 of HT12D.
Features of 2 channel 5 volt Relay Board
- Size: 51mm (length) x 40mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight: 55g;
- PCB Color: Black;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 5V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring: VCC: positive power supply system GND: System power supply negative IN1 – IN2: relay control ports
Applications Of 2 channel 5 volt Relay Board
- support all Micro-Controller
- Industrial sector
- PLC control
- Smart home Automation
Tags: Isolated Relay Board