Atmega16U2 MU IC
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: Microchip
- SKU: 2305 | DAB426
218.30 (inc GST)
Rs.185.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Atmega16U2 MU IC
ATmega16U2-MU 8 bit Microcontroller with 16 Bytes of ISP Flash and USB Controller
The ATmega16U2 IC is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. The high-performance, low-power Microchip 8-bit AVR RISC-based micro controller combines 16KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 22 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, two flexible timer/counters with compare modes and PWM, USART, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, SPI serial port, debug WIRE interface for on-chip debugging and programming, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 2.7 to 5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the Atmega16U2 IC achieves through puts approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
The ATmega16U2 is the same chip that is used in your Arduino board's and acts as a bridge between the computer's USB port and the main processor's serial port.
Specification of Atmega16U2-MU
- Program Memory Type : Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB) : 16
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS) : 16
- SRAM (KB) : 512
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes) : 512
- Digital Communication Peripherals : 1-UART, 2-SPI,
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals : Input Capture, 1 CCP, 5PWM
- Timers : 1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators : 1
- Number of USB Modules : 1 Full Speed
- Temperature Range (°C) : -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V) : 2.7 to 5.5
- Pin Count : 32
Integrated Development Environments
- Atmel Studio IDE ( Atmel-Studio )
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|