BSS138 N-Channel Field Effect Transistor
BSS138 N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor
BSS138 is a 50 Volts 220mA N-Channel Transistor in Surface Mount SOT-23-3 package. BSS138 N-Channel enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced using ON Semicondcutor’s proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology. BSS138 Transistor have been designed to minimize on-state resistance while provide rugged, reliable, and fast switching performance. BSS138 Transistor is particularly suited for low voltage, low current applications such as small servo motor control, power MOSFET gate drivers, and other switching applications.
We have various types of Load Cells, Force Sensor, Flex Sensor and Pressure Sensor. Check our complete collection of Weigh Sensor and Load cell.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of BSS138 N-Channel Transistor
- Compact industry standard SOT-23 surface mount package
- Rugged & Reliable
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON)
- 0.22 Ampere , 50 Volts
- RDS(ON) = 3.5Ω @ VGS = 10 Volts
- RDS(ON) = 6.0Ω @ VGS = 4.5 Volts
Specifications of BSS138 N-Channel Transistor
- Drain Source Voltage : 50 Volts
- Gate Source Voltage : +/-20V
- Drain Current:Continuous : 0.22 Ampere
- Maximum Power Dissipation : 0.36 Watt
- operate Above 25°C : 2.8mW/°C
- Operating & Storage Junction Temperature Range : -55 to +150°C
- Maximum Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes : 300°C