- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 0050 | DAA060
21.48 (inc GST)
Rs.18.20 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.
24C02 2K 5 volts I2C EEPROM
The 24C02 are 2K bit electrically erasable programmable memories (EEPROM), organized as 256 x 8 bits. The memories operate with a power supply value as low as 1.8V for the 24C02R only. Both Plastic Dual-in-Line and Plastic Small Outline packages are available. The memories are compatible with the I2C standard, two wire serial interface which uses a bi-directional data bus and serial clock.
24C02 EEPROM carry a built-in 4 bit, unique device identification code (1010) corresponding to the I2C bus definition. This is used together with 3 chip enable inputs(E2, E1, E0) so that up to 8 x 2K devices may be attached to the I2C bus and selected individually. 24C02 I2C EEPROM behave as a slave device in the I2C protocol with all memory operations synchronized by the serial clock. Read and write operations are initiated by a START condition generated by the bus master. The START condition is followed by a stream of 7 bits (identification code 1010), plus one read/write bit and terminated by an acknowledge bit.
We have various types EEPROMS and other Memory IC. Check our complete collection of EEPROM IC's.
Features of 24C02 I2C EEPROM
- MILLION ERASE/WRITE CYCLES with 40 YEARS DATA RETENTION
– 3V to 5.5V for ST24x02 versions – 2.5V to 5.5V for ST25x02 versions – 1.8V to 5.5V for ST24C02R version only
- SINGLE SUPPLY VOLTAGE :
- HARDWARE WRITE CONTROL VERSIONS: ST24W02 and ST25W02
- TWO WIRE SERIAL INTERFACE, FULLY I2C BUS COMPATIBLE
- BYTE and MULTIBYTE WRITE (up to 4 BYTES)
- PAGE WRITE (up to 8 BYTES)
- BYTE, RANDOM and SEQUENTIAL READ MODES
- SELF TIMED PROGRAMMING CYCLE
- AUTOMATIC ADDRESS INCREMENTING
- ENHANCED ESD/LATCH-UP PERFORMANCES
|Country of Origin
|ElectroSource Private Limited