ACS712 5 Ampere IC
- Stock: 6 InStock
- Brand: Allegro Microsystems
- SKU: 2316 | DAB899
199.42 (inc GST)
Rs.169.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
ACS712 5 Ampere Current Sensor IC
ACS712ELCTR-05B-T - ACS712 5 Ampere Hall Effect Based Linear Current Sensor IC
The Allegro ACS712 provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems. The device package allows for easy implementation by the customer. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switched-mode power supplies, and over current fault protection.
The ACS712ELCTR-05B-T provides current measurement upto 5 Ampere for both AC as well as DC current.
ACS712 current sensor IC consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall sensor circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which is sensed by the integrated Hall IC and converted into a proportional voltage. Device accuracy is optimized through the close proximity of the magnetic signal to the Hall transducer. A precise, proportional voltage is provided by the low-offset, chopper-stabilized BiCMOS Hall IC, which is programmed for accuracy after packaging.
The output of the device has a positive slope (>VIOUT(Q)) when an increasing current flows through the primary copper conduction path (from pins 1 and 2, to pins 3 and 4), which is the path used for current sensing. The internal resistance of this conductive path is 1.2 mΩ typical, providing low power loss. The thickness of the copper conductor allows survival of the device at up to 5× overcurrent conditions. The terminals of the conductive path are electrically isolated from the sensor IC leads (pins 5 through 8). This allows the ACS712 current sensor IC to be used in applications requiring electrical isolation without the use of optoisolators or other costly isolation techniques.
The ACS712 current sensor is provided in a small, surface mount SOIC8 package. The lead frame is plated with 100% matte tin, which is compatible with standard lead (Pb) free printed circuit board assembly processes. Internally, the device is Pb-free, except for flip-chip high-temperature Pb-based solder balls, currently exempt from RoHS. The device is fully calibrated prior to shipment from the factory.
Features of ACS712 SMD Current Sensor IC
- Low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- 80 kHz bandwidth
- Total output error 1.5% at TA= 25°C
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- 5.0 Volt , single supply operation
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
Additional Information for ACS712 IC
- Supply Voltage : 5.0 Volts
- Supply Current : 10 mA
- Primary Conductor Resistance : 1.2 mOhm
- Frequency Bandwidth : 80kHz
- Rise Time : 5us
- Output Capacitance Load : 10nF
- Power-On Time : 35us
- Optimized Accuracy Range : -20~20A
- Sensitivity : 185 mV/A
- 1 x ACS712 5 Ampere IC
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|