- Brand: DNA Technology
- Product Code: 0142
- Availability: 1
Price :Rs.88.50 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) is user-modifiable read-only memory (ROM) that can be erased and reprogrammed (written to) repeatedly through the application.
24C02 I2C EEPROM
The 24C256 provides 262,144 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read only memory (EEPROM) organized as 32,768 words of 8 bits each. The device’s cascadable feature allows up to 4 devices to share a common 2-wire bus. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low power and low voltage operation are essential. The devices are available in space-saving 8-lead JEDEC PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead EIAJ SOIC, 8-lead TSSOP and 8-ball dBGA2 packages.
• Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation
– 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 3.6V)
• 2-wire Serial Interface
• Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
• Write Protect Pin for Hardware and Software Data Protection
• 64-byte Page Write Mode (Partial Page Writes Allowed)
• Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms Max)
• High Reliability
– Endurance: One Million Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 40 Years
• Automotive Grade, Extended Temperature and Lead-Free Devices Available