MCP23017 IO Expander with Serial Interface
- Stock: 2 InStock
- Brand: Microchip
- SKU: 2150 | DAB528
269.04 (inc GST)
Rs.228.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
MCP23017 E/SO SMD IC
MCP23017 E/S0 28 Pin SOIC 16 Bit Input Output Expander with I2C Interface
MCP23017 E/SO is a 28 Pin SOIC IC. MCP23017 provides 16-bit, general purpose parallel I/O expansion for I2C bus. The MCP23017 consists of multiple 8-bit configuration registers for input, output and polarity selection. The system master can enable the I/Os as either inputs or outputs by writing the I/O configuration bits (IODIRA/B). The data for each input or output is kept in the corresponding input or output register. The polarity of the Input Port register can be inverted with the Polarity Inversion register. All registers can be read by the system master.
The 16-bit I/O port functionally consists of two 8-bit ports (PORTA and PORTB). The MCP23017 I2C Expander can be configured to operate in the 8-bit or 16-bit modes via IOCON.BANK. There are two interrupt pins, INTA and INTB, that can be associated with their respective ports, or can be logically OR’ed together so that both pins will activate if either port causes an interrupt. The interrupt output can be configured to activate under two conditions (mutually exclusive):
The Interrupt Capture register captures port values at the time of the interrupt, thereby saving the condition that caused the interrupt. The Power-on Reset (POR) sets the registers to their default values and initializes the device state machine. The hardware address pins are used to determine the device address.
- When any input state differs from its corresponding Input Port register state. This is used to indicate to the system master that an input state has changed.
- When an input state differs from a preconfigured register value (DEFVAL register).
Features For MCP23017 IC
- 16-Bit Remote Bidirectional I/O Port : I/O pins default to input
- High-Speed I2C Interface (MCP23017) : 100 kHz/ 400 kHz/1.7 MHz
- Three Hardware Address Pins to Allow Up to Eight Devices On the Bus
- Configurable Interrupt Output Pins:Configurable as active-high, active-low or open-drain
- INTA and INTB Can Be Configured to Operate Independently or Together
- Configurable Interrupt Source:Interrupt-on-change from configured register defaults or pin changes
- Polarity Inversion Register to Configure the Polarity of the Input Port Data
- External Reset Input
- Low Standby Current : 1 µA(max.)
- Operating Voltage : 1.8V to 5.5V @ -40°C to +85°C/2.7V to 5.5V @/40°C to +85°C/4.5V to 5.5V @ -40°C to +125°C
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|