LM2596HVS DC-DC Adjustable Buck Converter
LM2596HV High Voltage DC to DC Buck (step down) converter Module with 4.5 to 50 volts input range
LM2596HV moduleis a high input voltage version of LM2596 Module. The LM2596HV module is a DC to DC converter buck converter module with input voltage range of 4.5 volts to 50 volts and output of 3 volts to 40 volts. This output is variable and can be varied using the onboard multi-turn potentiometer.
Specifications Of LM2596HV DC-DC Step Down Module
- Input voltage: 4.5-50 Volts
- Minimum pressure: 1.5 Volts
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Output Power: 15 Watt maximum
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Output current: rated current 2 Amper, 3 Amper maximum
- Input: IN+ input positive IN- input negative
- Output: OUT+ output positive OUT- output negative
- Static power consumption is only about 6mA.
- Conversion efficiency: up to 92% (output voltage, the higher the efficiency)
- Output voltage: (3 - 35 Volts) continuously adjustable (recommended load debugging).
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, thermal protection, self-recovery.
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 to + 85 degrees Celsius)
- Adjustment method: first correct input power (between 4.5-50 Volts) then multimeter to monitor the output voltage and adjust potentiometer (usually clockwise turn boost, buck turn counterclockwise),
- Connection: Welding, plus pin can be directly soldered after the PCB.
Features Of LM2596HV DC-DC Buck Converter Module
- High efficiency up to 92%.
- 4.5 Volt - 50 Volt adjustable input voltage range.
- 3 volt - 40 Volts adjustable output voltage range.
- With over-current and over-temperature protection, safe for use.
- Fine workmanship, long life span.
- Can set the float voltage and charging current.
- Special design enhanced heating radiating.