LM7171BIM Voltage Feedback Amplifier
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 2383 | DAC120
401.20 (inc GST)
Rs.340.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
LM7171BIM High Speed Opamp
LM7171BIM Very High Speed, High Output Current, Voltage Feedback Amplifier
The LM7171BIM/NOPB is a high speed voltage feedback amplifier in SOIC8 package that has the slewing characteristic of a current feedback amplifier, yet it can be used in all traditional voltage feedback amplifier configurations. The LM7171 is stable for gains as low as +2 or −1. It provides a very high slew rate at 4100V/μs and a wide unity-gain bandwidth of 200 MHz while consuming only 6.5 mA of supply current. It is ideal for video and high speed signal processing applications such as HDSL and pulse amplifiers. With 100 mA output current, the LM7171BIMX/NOPB can be used for video distribution, as a transformer driver or as a Operation laser diode driver.
Operation on ±15 V power supplies allows for large signal swings and provides greater dynamic range The LM7171BIM/NOPB offers low SFDR and THD, ideal for ADC/DAC systems. In addition, the LM7171BIM/NOPB is specified for ±5 V operation for portable applications. The LM7171BIM/NOPB is built on TI's advanced VIP(Vertically integrated PNP) complementary bipolar process.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of LM7171BIM Voltage feedback Amplifier
- Easy-to-Use Voltage Feedback Topology
- Very High Slew Rate : 4100 V/μs
- Wide Unity-Gain Bandwidth : 200 MHz
- very high slew rate at 4100V/μs
- −3 dB Frequency @ AV = +2 : 220 MHz
- Low Supply Current : 6.5 mA
- High Open Loop Gain : 85 dB
- High Output Current : 100 mA
- Differential Gain and Phase : 0.01%, 0.02°
- Specified for ±15V and ±5V Operation
Applications of LM7171BIM
- HDSL and ADSL Drivers
- Multimedia Broadcast Systems
- Professional Video Cameras for portable applications.
- Video Amplifiers
- HDTV Amplifiers process.
- Pulse Amplifiers and Peak Detectors
- CATV/Fiber Optics Signal Processing
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|