NAU7802 24 Bit Dual Channel ADC
- Stock: 25 InStock
- Brand: Nuvoton
- SKU: 3105 | DAE887
217.12 (inc GST)
Rs.184.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.
NAU7802 24 Bit Dual Channel ADC For Bridge Sensors
Nuvoton NAU7802 ADC 24 BIT SIGMA-DELTA 16 pin DIP
The Nuvoton NAU7802 is a precision low-power 24-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC), with an onboard low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA), onboard RC or Crystal oscillator, and a precision 24-bit sigma-delta (Σ-Δ) analog to digital converter (ADC). The NAU7802 device is capable of up to 23-bit ENOB (Effective Number Of Bits) performance. This device provides a complete front-end solution for bridge/sensor measurement such as in weigh scales, strain gauges, and many other high resolution, low sample rate applications.
The many built-in features in NAU7802 24 Bit ADC enable high performance applications with very low external parts count. Additionally, both operating current and standby current are very low, and many power management features are included. These enable powering only those elements of the chip that are needed, and also, to operate at greatly reduced power if the full 23-bit ENOB performance is not required.
The Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) provides selectable gains from 1 to 128. The A/D conversion in NAV7802 ADC is performed with a Sigma-Delta modulator and programmable FIR filter that provides a simultaneous 50Hz and 60Hz notch filter to effectively improve interference immunity. Also, this device provides a standard 2-wire interface compatible with I2C protocol for simple and straightforward connection to and interoperation with a wide range of possible host processors.
DNA Solution has various types of Analog to Digital Converter IC's in stock. Check our complete collection of ADC & DAC IC's.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
FEATURES of NAU7802 24 Bit Dual Channel ADC
- Supply power: 2.7V~5.5V
- On-chip VDDA regulator for internal analog circuit or external load cell
- Programmable VDDA: Off, 2.4V to 4.5V with eight options
- 23 bits effective precision analog-to-digital converter
- Simultaneous 50Hz and 60Hz rejection (reaching －90dB）
- RMS Noise:50nV in 10 SPS data output rate and PGA gain = 128
- RMS Noise:150nV in 80 SPS data output rate and PGA gain = 128
- Programmable PGA gains from 1 to 128
- Programmable ADC data output rates
- External differential reference voltage range from 0.1V to 5V
- System clock: External crystal oscillator or on-chip RC oscillator (4.9152Mhz)
- On-chip calibration
- On-chip power-on reset circuit
- On-chip temperature sensor
- Low Power Consumption and Programmable Power Management Options
- < 1uA standby current
- External 4.9152MHz Crystal oscillator
- MCU control interface: 2-wire interface compatible with I2C protocol
Application of NAU7802 ADC
- Weigh scales
- Strain Gauge
- Industrial process control
- Liquid/gas flow control
- Pressure sensors
- Voltage monitors
1 x NAU7802 24 Bit Dual Channel ADC
|Country of Origin
|ElectroSource Private Limited