ESP8285 M1 Wifi Module
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 2024 | DAB067
223.02 (inc GST)
Rs.189.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
ESP-M1 ESP8285 Wifi Module
ESP8285 M1 IoT Module with wifi interface
Basically an ESP8285 module is an ESP8266 Module with additional 1 MB of Flash memory and the ESP8285 can even bear high temperature upto 125℃ (the one for ESP8266 is just 85℃). More important, the code programmed in ESP8266 can also be used for ESP8285.
Introduction of ESP8285 M1 IoT Module
ESP-M1 is encapsulated by the high performance chip ESP8285, which is equal to ESP8266 chip plus 1M Flash. The chip ESP8285 is encapsulated a advanced Tensilica’s L106 32-bit CPU, together with SRAM. ESP 8285 IoT Module has the full and complete WiFi function, which can used independently and also used as a slaver with other other MCU, which can start directly from the out-built Flash. In addition, the built-in high-speed buffer is benefit for the system performance. Especially, ESP 8285 can be used as a WiFi adapter by SPI/SDIO and/or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to the other MCU design.
DNA Solutions has large collection of various types of ESP Wifi Module. Check our complete collection of ESP Wifi Module.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of Mini ESP8285 M1 WiFi Module
- Ultra-small size
- Support serial to WiFi
- Wireless transparent transmission
- Long distance transmission with ultra-low power
- Support outboard antenna
- Bearing high temperature to 125 °C, compared to the 85°C for ESP8266
Specifications of ESP8285 M1 WiFi Module
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit CPU, main frequency supports 80MHz and160MHz and RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol
- Built-in one-channel 10-bit high precision ADC
- Outboard interface: HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
- Deep sleep current is 10uA, the cut-off current is smaller than 5uA
- Wake, connect and transmission data package within 2ms
- The consumer power is smaller 1.0Mw (DTIM3) when at standby status
- Built-in 1M byte for SPI Flash
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/e/I
- Support Station, Soft AP, Soft AP+STA mode
- Support WiFi Direct (P2P)
- Support CCMP (CBC-MAC, computation mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC etc., for hardware acceleration
- P2P finding, P2P GO mode/ GC mode and P2P power manage
- WPA/PA2PSK and WPS
- 802.11securitycertification: pre-certification and TSN
- Support 802.11n (2.4GHz)
- 802.1h/RFC1042 frame encapsulation
- Support seamless roaming
- Support AT remote update and cloud update (OTA)
- Support Smart Config function (including Android and Ios device)
- 2* UART
- 1*wakeup pin
- More than 10*GPIOs
- Working temperature : -40°C-+125°C
Applications of Mini ESP-M1 ESP8285 Serial Wireless WiFi Transmission Module