4 Channel Logic Level Converter
4 channel 1.8 to 5 volt Bi-directional logic level converter
This Level Converter- 4 Channel features four high speed bi-directional 4 channels, allowing for safe and easy communication between devices operating at different logic levels.
It can convert signals as low as 1.8 V to as high as 5 V and vice versa, and its four channels are enough to support most common bidirectional and unidirectional digital interfaces, including I²C, SPI, and asynchronous TTL serial.
A bi-directional Level Converter- 4 Channel is a small device that safely steps down 5 Volt signals to 3.3 Volt AND steps up 3.3 Volt to 5 Volt at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8 Volt and 1.8 Volt devices.
How to use:
- High voltage (5 Volt for example) to the ‘HV’ pin
- Low voltage (3.3 Volt for example) to ‘LV’
- Ground from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
Specifications Of 4 Chanel Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter
- Material: ABS + metal
- Dimensions: 20 x 17 x 3 (L x W x H) mm
- Mutual transform between 5 Volt TTL and 3.3 Volt TTL
- Four channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 6 pin contact pins
- These are 4 Channel devices (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed
- Level Converter- 4 Channel Compatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard