Cytron 2Amp Motor Driver Shield
- Stock: 1 InStock
- Brand: Cytron
- SKU: 2263 | DAB949
829.10 (inc GST)
Rs.702.63 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Cytron 2Amp Motor Driver Shield
0.8Amp 5V-26V DC Motor Driver Shield for Arduino (2 Channels)
This DC motor driver shield uses L298P chip which allows control of two 5 - 26V DC brush motors with 0.8Amp continuous current each channel. This shield can be directly stacked onto standard Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Leonardo, Mega and also CIKU (PIC18F4550).We have added a few special features onto this shield. Motor power polarity protection, also fast test or manual control buttons for each channel of motor. Adding LSS05 (Auto-calibration line sensor) to Arduino will be easy as this shield comes with the socket for it.The speed control is achieved through conventional PWM which can be obtained from Arduino's PWM output pin 5 and 6. The enable/disable of motor driver is controlled by Arduino pin 4 and 7, this is labeled as Signed magnitude control. You have option to configure it to become Locked Anti-phase which uses PWM signal to decide direction, speed and also start/stop of motor. The control modes can be configured from jumpers and also program.The Motor shield can be powered directly from Arduino or from external power source (jumper to select). It is strongly encouraged to use external power supply to power the motor shield.
We have Various sizes of Cytron. Check out our complete collection of Cytron.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Specifications and Features:
- Logic control, 5V from Arduino main board
- Polarity protection for External motor power input
- 2 fast test buttons for each motor channel
- 2 indicator LEDs for each channel
- bi-directional control of two DC brush motor
- Motor Driven Voltage：6.5 to 12VDC(VIN Power Supply), 5.0 to 26VDC (External Power Source)
- 0.8Amp continuous current for each channel (peak 2Amp)
- Pin 4, 5,6,7 are used to drive two DC motor
- Support PWM speed control
- Support advance speed control
- Socket for LSS05 - Auto-Calibrating Line Sensor, doing line following robot will be easy
- Arduino UNO, R1, R2, or R3.
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Mega
- CIKU (PIC18F4550)
- Motor Channel : 2
- Operating Voltage (VDC) : 6.5 to 12 (Vin) 5.0 to 26 (External)
- Peak Current (A) : 2 (per channel)
- Continuous Current (A) : 0.8
- Arduino Shield : Yes
- PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude) : Yes
- UART : No
- Analog : No
- RC Servo Signal : No
- Polarity Protection : Yes
- LEDs Indicator : Yes
- Test/Manual Button : Yes
- Cooling Fan : No
- Extra Socket : Socket for LSS05
- others : Selectable PWM and DIR pin
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|