DM542 Digital MicroStepping Stepper Motor Driver
- Stock: 18 InStock
- SKU: 2654 | DAE101
1,250.21 (inc GST)
Rs.1,059.50 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
DM542 Microstep Stepper Motor Driver
DM542 18-50 Volts, 4.2 Ampere Digital Microstep Stepper Motor Driver
The DM542 is a new generation microstep stepper motor driver. Due to the adoption of the advanced bipolar constant-current chopper driver technology, it shows stable operation, provides excellent high torque. Moreover, it significantly reduces the noises and vibration of the operating motor. The DM542 microstep stepper Motor Driver has the feature of low-noise, low-vibration and low-heating. The DM542 is DC 18-50 Volts power supply. It applies to 2-phase hybrid stepper motor under 4.2 Ampere current The DM542 has 15 kinds of microsteps. The maximum step number is 25600 steps/rev (microstep is 1/128). The peak operating current ranges from 1.0 A to 4.2 A., and the output current has 8 stalls. The DM542 stepper motor driver has automatic semi-flow, motor misconnected .over-voltage, under-voltage, and over-current protection functions.
We have various types of Stepper and DC Motor Driver Modules. Check our complete collection of Stepper & DC Motor Driver Modules.
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of DM542 Digital MicroStepping Stepper Motor Driver
- Extremely cost-effective
- Good high-speed performance
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- 15 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 25,600 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- DIP switch current setting with 8 different values
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current protection
Specification of DM542 Digital MicroStepping Stepper Motor Driver
- Model : DM542
- Input Supply Voltage (VDC) : 18 to 50 Volts
- Max. Output Current (Amp) : 4.2 Ampere
- Pulse Frequency (KHz) : 200
- Operating Temperature (°C) : 70
- 1 x DM542 DM542 Digital MicroStepping Stepper Motor Driver
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|