STM32F103C8T6 ARM Development Board
- Stock: 500 InStock
- SKU: 0626 | DAB048
932.20 (inc GST)
Rs.790.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
STM32F103C8T6 ARM Development Board (Blue Pill)
STM32F103C8T6 Dev Board for ARM Microcontroller, STM32 Blue Pill
STM32F103C8T6 Blue Pill is low cost Minimum System Development Board for ARM Microcontroller. Board is suitable for learners that want to learn STM32 microcontroller with ARM Coretex-M3 32-bit core.
The Blue Pill development board based on ST Microelectronics’ STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller that has an ARM Cortex-M3 core that runs at 72MHz max. Software libraries are available online that allow users to program the Blue Pill using the Arduino IDE.
We have Various sizes of Development Board. Check out our complete collection of Development Board..
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Features of STM32F103C8T6 Development Board (BLUE PILL)
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- On-board test indicator LED
- On-board reset button and power indicator LED
- On-board 100ma 3.3 Volts Regulator
- All GPIO are led out and the names of the pins are marked
- After soldering the headers, you can directly plug the board onto the breadboard
Technical Specifications of STM32F103C8T6 ARM Development Board (BLUE PILL)
- CPU Part Number : STM32F103C8T6
- Core : ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode : SWD (can be programmed with ST-LINK V2)
- CPU Internal Maximum Clock : 72MHz
- External Clock Source : 8MHz crystal
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O
- Reset (POR/PDR)
- Size : 5.3cm x 2.2cm