KY038 High Sensitivity Sound Sensor Detection Module
KY-038 Microphone Sound Sensor Module with analog and digital output
KY038 is a highly sensitive sound detection module with Analog as well as digital output. This is an arduino compatible module. Using this module you can even measure the intensity of ambient sound. Most of the digital sound sensor module just provides digital output i.e. if sound is present or not. But this Sound sensor module also provides and analog output voltage which is directly proportional to the intensity of the ambient sound.
- AO: analog output sensor
- GND: ground
- VCC: Power supply input range: 3 to 5 Volts.
- DO: Digital Output (comparator output)
- Two red LED indication: POWER and SENSOR. POWER: Power is off. SENSOR:
- When the microphone senses sound reaches a certain value, this LED light.
Features Of KY038 Sound Sensor Module
- Working voltage: DC 4 - 5 Volts
- Signal output indication.
- Single channel signal output.
- The output effective signal is low level.
- When there is sound, outputs low level and the signal light.
- Can be used for Acoustic control light , give sound and light alarm working with Photosensitive sensor, and sound control, sound detect.
- Circuit board output switch quantity.