MH-Z14 C02 Sensor module
- Brand: Winsen
- Product Code: 1640
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Price :Rs.3,658.00 (inc GST)
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
|Shipping : Same day dispatch for Most orders if payment done before 4 pm. Delivery Normally takes 2 to 7 working days depending upon your location.|
MH-Z14 Infrared Carbon Dioxide Sensor module
MH-Z14 Infrared CO2 gas sensor module is very easy to use sensor module. This module provides output in PWM, UART as well as analog voltage thus it can be interfaced to your Microcontroller in various ways.
MH-Z14 NDIR Infrared gas module is a common type, small size sensor, using non-dispersive infrared NDIR principle to detect the existence of CO2 in the air, with good selectivity, non-oxygen dependant, long life. Built-in temperature sensor can do temperature compensation; and it has digital output and analog voltage output. MH-Z14 NDIR Infrared gas module is applied in the HVAC, indoor air quality monitoring, industrial process, safety and protection monitoring, agriculture and animal husbandry production process monitoring.
MH-Z14 NDIR CO2 Sensor module Specifications
- working voltage: DC4-6V
- The working current: 50mA average | - peak 100mA
- The detection range: 0-5000ppm
- Detection accuracy: ± 50ppm
- Preheating time: 180S
- Analog output voltage: 0.4-2V (linear output)
- Digital output: serial data output (9600, N, 8,1)
- Response time: ≤ 30S
- Working temperature: 0 ~ 60 ℃
- Working humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60 ℃
- The service life: 5 years