Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 8GB RAM
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- Brand: Raspberry Pi
- SKU: 2562 | DAC887
11,623.00 (inc GST)
Rs.9,850.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
Raspberry Pi 4 8GB RAM
Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 8 GB RAM
Already the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is launched with a pretty big upgrade from the Raspberry Pi 3, with the company claiming that the device can provide desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. Addition to this Pi 4 is now more powerful than before with twice the RAM size than before which is 8GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM
Check our collection of different types ofRaspberry Pi Model that we have: Link
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
What else has changed?
To supply the slightly higher peak currents required by the new memory package, they have shuffled the power supply components on the board, removing a switch-mode power supply from the right-hand side of the board next to the USB 2.0 sockets and adding a new switcher next to the USB-C power connector. While this was a necessary change for this upgrade.
Key Features of Raspberry Pi 4 8GB:
- With one of latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.5GHz processor improved power consumption; and thermals on the Pi 4+B means that the CPU on the BCM2837 SoC can now run at 1.5 GHz; a 20% increase on the previous Pi 3 model (which ran at 1.2GHz).
- Video performance on Pi 4 B is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, and MPEG-4 decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Pi 4 B compared to the previous Pi 3 models is the inclusion of a new faster; dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enables faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allow better reception.
- Latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use a wireless keyboard/trackpad with more range than before without extra dongles; keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- The Pi 4 B has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology; thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip; and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins; fully backwards-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However; it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs; like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though!
- Model : Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 8 GB RAM
- Processor : Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- RAM Memory : 8GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Connectivity : 2 × USB 2.0 Ports
2 × USB 3.0 Ports
2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN,
- BLE Gigabit Ethernet : Bluetooth 5.0
- Operating Power : 5V 3A DC via GPIO Header
5V 3A DC via USB Type-C Connector
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)–Enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- GPIO(Fully backwar ds-compatible with previous boards) : Standard 40-pin GPIO Header
- Multimedia : H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);
H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
OpenGL ES, 3.0 Graphics
- Video and Sound : 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
2-Lane MIPI CSI Camer a Port
2-Lane MIPI DSI Display Port
4-Pole Stereo Audio and Composite Video Portf
- Clock Speed : 1.5 GHz
- Micro-SD Card SlotYes : (FAT32 format), support maximum 32G Micro SD Card Memory Features
- Operating Temperature Range : 0 to +55℃
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH : 85 x 56 x 19
- Weight (gm) : 52
Package Includes :
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 with 8 GB RAM.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|