NEMA 34 122 kg cm Stepper Motor
- Stock: Out Of Stock NotInStock
- SKU: 1844 | DAC444
8,920.80 (inc GST)
Rs.7,560.00 + GST
GST Invoice on all Purchase. So you will be eligible to take input tax credit.
IF component not in Stock or require more quantity or want to buy in bulk e-mail us your requirements on: dnatechindia "at" gmail.com.
|Shipping : Due to Covid-19 situation delivery will be affected. Delivery period due to covid-19 issue will be from 4 - 12 days depending upon your location.|
NEMA 34 122 kg cm Stepper Motor
NEMA 34 122 kg cm Hybrid Bipolar Stepper Motor
Stepper motor divides a full rotation into a number of equal steps. Thus , motor's position can be commanded to move and hold at one of these steps, as long as the motor is carefully sized to the application in respect to torque and speed.
This NEMA 34 Stepper Motor is a powerhouse when it comes to larger machines that require high torques. These are specially designed to withstand high torque requirements of large CNC machines.
The NEMA34 122 kg-cm Hybrid Stepper Motor is a brushless dc motor which operates in Open Loop Control system. The motor shaft is customized and has a shape of 94-UP Mustang V. This type of shaft is useful in providing stability in high power operation.
We have Various sizes of Stepper Motors.Check out our complete collection of Stepper Motors
If you are in Nashik you can buy this Electronic Component at our local shop at New CBS, Nashik or you can place order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India.
Specifications Of NEMA 34 122 kg-cm Hybrid Bipolar Stepper Motor
- Motor Part Number : jk86hs155-6004
- Rated Voltage (V) : 4.08
- Phase : 2
- Current/ phase (A) : 6
- Holding Torque (kg-cm) : 122
- No. of Leads : 4
- Length (mm) : 155
- Step Angle : 1.8°
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5% (full step, no load)
- Resistance : 0.68 ±10%
- Inductance : 9 ±20%
- Frame Size (mm) : 86x86
- Shaft Length (mm) : 37
- Shaft Diameter (mm) : 13
- Mass : 5.6 kg
Features Of NEMA 34 122 kg-cm Hybrid Bipolar Stepper Motor
- Supreme finish
- Smooth surface
- Long lasting life
- Low cost for control achieved
- High torque at startup and low speeds
- Simplicity of construction
- Can operate in an open loop control system
- Low maintenance
- Less likely to stall or slip
- Will work in any environment
- Can be used in robotics in a wide scale.
- High reliability
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill (if the windings are energized)
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of 3 – 5% of a step and this error is non-cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore, the life of the motor is simply dependent on the life of the bearing.
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Check out our collection of various types of NEMA17, NEMA23 & NEMA34 Stepper motors.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||ElectroSource Private Limited|